Judgements Index du Forum

Judgements Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Kenny Rogers-21 Number Ones Full Album Zip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Judgements Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Réglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
martak

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kenny Rogers-21 Number Ones Full Album Zip Répondre en citant

Kenny Rogers-21 Number Ones Full Album Zip > urlin.us/2bvbn

Track,,,times,,,differ,,,from,,,the,,,1983,,,release,,,and,,,all,,,tracks,,,are,,,re-presented,,,hereRetrieved,,January,,18,,,2013Billboard,Top,Country,Albums[1],6,U.S.I,,,Dont,,,Need,,,You,,,07Track,,,listing[edit]"You,Were,a,Good,Friend",,Carnes/Ellingson,1980,Gideon,3:54,1120,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,Greatest,,,hits,,,album,,,by,,,Kenny,,,Rogers,,,Released,,,1983,,,Recorded,,,1983,,,Genre,,,Country,,,Length,,,72:51,,,Label,,,Liberty,,,Records,,,Kenny,,,Rogers,,,chronology,,,We've,,,Got,,,Tonight,,,(1983),,,20,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,(1983),,,Eyes,,,That,,,See,,,in,,,the,,,Dark,,,(1983),,,"Love,,or,,Something,,Like,,It",,,,Steve,,Glassmeyer/Rogers,,1978,,Love,,or,,Something,,Like,,It,,2:51,,7Every,,Time,,Two,,Fools,,Collide,,12"Love,,,Lifted,,,Me",,,,,,Preston,,,Ross/Howard,,,Smith,,,1976,,,Love,,,Lifted,,,Me,,,3:43,,,4Another,,version,,came,,in,,1987,,(see,,below)"The,,Gambler",,-,,Rogers',,chart,,topping,,story,,song,,-,,also,,makes,,an,,appearanceThe,single,that,first,appeared,on,Rogers',first,solo,Greatest,Hits,collection,in,1980,,"Lady",also,makes,it,onto,the,album,,as,does,"Love,Lifted,Me",from,1976,(his,first,solo,single,in,ten,years,following,his,split,with,The,First,Edition)Contents,,,1,,,Overview,,,2,,,Track,,,listing,,,3,,,Chart,,,performance,,,4,,,Reissue,,,4.1,,,Track,,,listing,,,Billboard,Top,Country,Albums,16,U.SA,beloved,,universally,known,icon,of,American,entertainment,,Kenny,Rogers,has,been,among,the,most,consistent,sellers,in,either,country,or,pop,since,the,mid-'70s,,when,the,single,Lucille,earned,him,his,first,chart-topping,release,Lyrics,Explore,SongsMost,popularFastest,climbersRecently,addedFeatured,Explore,AlbumsMost,popularFastest,climbersRecently,addedNew,releases,Explore,ArtistsMost,popularFastest,climbersRecently,addedFeaturedBrowse,by,nameBrowse,by,genre,Official,ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited,StatesUnited,KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther,countries,ContributeSubmitReviewMost,WantedBecome,Moderator,Weve,,Got,,Tonight,,08Longtime,,,fans,,,will,,,most,,,likely,,,have,,,all,,,of,,,21,,,Number,,,Ones,,,material,,,,but,,,as,,,a,,,primer,,,on,,,the,,,superstar's,,,biggest,,,hits,,,,it's,,,hard,,,to,,,find,,,a,,,better,,,collection.Jump,to:Select,a,forum--General,Category--Pravila,Foruma--Forum,Admin,Team--Obavestenja--Clan,HQ--ScreenShots--Zalbe--Generalna,Diskusija--h2o,Clan--Igraci,h2o,clana--Zakazite,Clan,War--Mecevi,i,rezultati--About,h2o--Zabava--Counter,Strike--Sport--Graphic,Design--Zanimljivosti--YouTube,HQ--ComputersTitle,,,Writer(s),,,Original,,,Album,,,Length,,,1Track,listing[edit]It,,was,,released,,in,,2006,,on,,Capitol,,Records,,Nashville"Lady",,Lionel,Richie,1980,Greatest,Hits,3:54,3Page,,1,,of,,1Morning,Desire,21You,Decorated,My,Life,13As,,a,,primer,,on,,the,,superstar's,,biggest,,hits,,,it's,,hard,,to,,find,,a,,better,,collection,,If,you,love,the,music,of,Kenny,Rogers,,then,you,will,love,this,expanded,greatest,hits,collection,,21,of,his,original,hits,,plus,one,bonus,track"'Til,,I,,Can,,Make,,It,,on,,My,,Own",,(with,,Dottie,,West),,George,,Richey/Billy,,Sherrill/Tammy,,Wynette,,1979,,Classics,,3:19,,16What,,,Are,,,We,,,Doing,,,In,,,Love,,,22,,,Forum,,,Active,,,TopicsRandomness,,,Is,,,The,,,Answer,,,#184CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,1,,,min,,,,38,,,sec,,,ago,,,•,,,1,817,,,commentsMe,,,Encanta,,,EspanolCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,46,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,415,,,commentsJames,,,Otto,,,(my,,,most,,,favorite,,,singer)JOSweetHeart,,,•,,,1,,,hour,,,,40,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,86,,,commentsWhat,,,Song,,,Are,,,You,,,Listening,,,To?,,,#23CaptainKeeta,,,•,,,2,,,hours,,,,46,,,min,,,ago,,,•,,,3,522,,,commentsHow,,,Are,,,You,,,Doing?,,,Jr.OliviaKa,,,•,,,6,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,3,725,,,commentsMood,,,ScaleCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,7,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,2,802,,,commentsHave,,,you,,,ever,,,won,,,a,,,sweepstakes/contest?OliviaKa,,,•,,,8,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,26,,,commentsThe,,,Last,,,TV,,,Show,,,You,,,WatchedCaptainKeeta,,,•,,,9,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,986,,,commentsDo,,,you,,,use,,,an,,,instant,,,messenger?,,,CarlJ,,,•,,,9,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,4,,,commentsWho's,,,Your,,,Favourite,,,Artist?H2oSecret0713,,,•,,,10,,,hours,,,ago,,,•,,,968,,,comments,,,ExploreBrowseActive,,,topicsNew,,,topicsModerators,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Judgements Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Réglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange